Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of commonly asked questions. If you still have any additional questions, please feel free to contact one of our representatives.
1. Where do we send medical records and x-rays?
Active Care Auto
119 Littleton Rd
Parsippany, NJ 07054
2. Do you schedule Independent Medical Evaluations (IME) nationally?A: Yes. We provide IMEs and Record Reviews nationwide.
3. Do you provide access to the consultants, if needed?A. Yes. Please notify an Active Care Auto representative at the time of scheduling and we will set up a time for you to conference with the consultant.
4. Do we need to organize the medical records before sending them to Active Care Auto, Inc.?A. No. For your convenience, Active Care Auto, Inc. will sort and organize all medical records for you.
5. Are there other ways to schedule IMEs besides by telephone?A. Yes. There are a variety of ways to schedule IMEs. You can place a referral online Schedule IME page on this web site, or fax our online form to 973-257-2287.
6. What is your typical turnaround time for reports?A. IME reports fall under the ACRE and are returned within 72 hours of the examination. All other IME’s (from Date of Referral to Date of Completion) have a 21 day turn around.
7. What if I need an IME report sooner?A. Active Care Auto can accommodate RUSH IME’s.
8. Do you have a cancellation policy?A. The adjuster will be contacted by Active Care Auto’s Customer Service Representative after each NO SHOW. The adjuster will approve or deny the cancellation of the IME.
9. Are Active Care Auto’s consultants’ board certified?A. Yes they are all board certified and in private practice.
10. Do you have an IME flow chart?A. Yes, please click HERE to view PDF version.
|Active Care Auto corporate office: 2740 Route 10, Suite 304, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 phone: (800)752-5158 fax: (973)257-2287|
|Home About Us Services FAQ's Provider Tool Press Security Info Contact Us Site Map|